666BloodyFuck 666BloodyFuck

errr?

well i guess it could have been more movie-like instead of paint shop pro-like but meh :D cudve been ever so slightly longer =]

~PaMedia

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

meh, perhaps

GAYEST FLASH MOVIE EVER! GAYEST FLASH MOVIE EVER!

omg

so god damn random

but pretty funny =D

not bad animation either

well done on a random submission

~PaMedia

Smokin Barrels 2 Smokin Barrels 2

Good game, enjoyable - I like the fact that it's a target that you aim for. Problem is that at the point of the target appearing - taking into account the animation of the target appearing, the computer moving their crosshair up to it AND the sounds playing as it appears --- the lag means that you don't even see it appear before you've already lost. This is the sole reason that I quit despite getting over half way through. Which sucks really, cos I really liked it other than that!

Among Them Among Them

I love the potential with this game - it's quite fresh although similar to Alien Abduction! Just sharpen up the graphics and menus - and polish off the corners in the gameplay! Great potential - exciting production! Good luck!

Mouse Ski Mouse Ski

Unfortunately this has less than 5% potential, I see where you're coming from on the mouse control front but the game had no skill, no challenge, no point. Keep working on games though - everyone has to start somewhere! Good luck